- The SKIL 7″ Walk Behind Worm Drive Skilsaw has an adjustable, folding handle that extends to optimal height and folds for easy transport and storage.
- The saw also features a wet/dry dust management system that controls dust for cleaner cuts, longer tool life and OSHA compliance.
- The saw’s die cast aluminum housings are rust resistant and feature rust resistant brackets and fasteners.
- Finally, the saw has a powerful dual field motor that increases cooling and extends tool life.
Walk Behind Worm Drive Skilsaw for Concrete
The SKIL 7″ Walk Behind Worm Drive Skilsaw is perfect for those who need a reliable, durable, and powerful tool that can handle any job. With its adjustable, folding handle, this saw is perfect for extending to the optimal height and folding for easy transport and storage. It features a wet/dry dust management system that controls dust for cleaner cuts, longer tool life, and OSHA compliance. The die-cast aluminum housing is rust resistant and has been tested to withstand 20,000+ hours of use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Foldable Handle For Easy Transport
- 2 Finger Trigger For Improved Control
- Wet/Dry Dust Management System
- May Not Be Suitable For All Applications