- The DEWALT 12-inch miter saw has a compound bevel design that allows it to bevel from 0degree to 48 degrees.
- It also features an integrated CUTLINE indicator (LED work light system) that lights up along the cutting line to make it easier to see.
- This saw has a stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops and a cam lock miter handle system that delivers quick and accurate cuts.
- Tall sliding fences support 6 1/2 inch of base molding vertically and 6 5/8 inch of crown molding vertically nested.
DEWALT DWS716XPS Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound Miter SawDEWALT
The DEWALT Miter Saw is a versatile and powerful tool that can be used on a variety of projects. This saw features a stainless steel detent plate with 14 positive stops that deliver repeatable accuracy and durability. The tall sliding fences of the miter saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence. The double bevel design of the miter saw allows it to bevel 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.5 degree, 33.9 degree, and 45 degree. The cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles. The integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate With Positive Stops For Repeatable Accuracy And Worksite Durability
- 14 Positive Stops
- Double Bevel Design
- Saw Can Be Bevel 0 Degree To 48 Degrees Left And Right
- Cam Lock Miter Handle
- Integrated CUTLINE; Led Work Light System
- The Blade Cover Is Excessively Loose
- Zero Bevel Indicators Don’T Actually Line Up
- The Dust Collection Port Isn’T A Standard Size