- The DEWALT Miter Saw is a compound miter saw that can be used to make precise cuts.
- It has a precise miter system and machined base fence support.
- The mitre saw also has bevels ranging from 0 degree to 48 degrees.
- This tool is perfect for cutting molding, picture frames, and other woodwork projects.
- It has a 2″x6″ lumber crosscut capacity at 90 degree and 2″x4″ lumber at 45 degree.
DEWALT DWS713 Miter Saw, Single Bevel, Compound, 10-Inch, 15-AmpDEWALT
The DEWALT Miter Saw is perfect for any DIYer who wants to get the job done quickly and easily. With its simple design and user-friendly controls, this miter saw can handle any task you throw at it. The stainless steel detent plate comes with 14 positive stops that ensure your cuts are always square. The tall sliding fence supports 4-1/4″ base vertically and 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degrees, while the bevels 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and 0 degree – 3degree to the right. This miter saw is built to last with a lifetime guarantee on all parts and accessories.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate Comes With 14 Positive Stops
- Tall Sliding Fence Supports 4-1/4-inch Base Vertically And 45 Degree Cuts In 2X4s
- DEWALT Is A Great Brand
- Lacks Fancy Features Like A Laser Aligner
- Saw Is Lighter Than The 12″ Saw